Writing Experience: 1. Able to market and sell through words giving your business exceptional results.
2. The ability to communicate ideas in a concise and effective manner.
3. Wrote and developed media materials for organizations.
4. Successful completion of published articles in various magazines and newspapers.
5. Possess superior reporting, researching and editing capabilities; as well as impeccable ethics.
Banking Application Knowledge: 1. Microsoft PowerPoint
2. Microsoft Excel
3. Microsoft Word
4. Microsoft Publisher
7. Fidelity, LPS, RMS, CMS, ALS
9. FHA Connections
Bankruptcy and Foreclosure
- Managed a portfolio of bankruptcy loans to ensure department timelines met.
- Familiar with bankruptcy terminology. Knowledge base in chapter 7, chapter 13 and chapter 11
bankruptcies. Familiar with bankruptcy terminology pertaining to creditors, the courts, attorneys and trustees.
- Prepared bankruptcy documents such as reaffirmation agreements, proof of claims, and others as
- Wrote training materials for bankruptcy team and new hires.
- Wrote and edited bankruptcy policy and procedure manual.
- Wrote and conducted weekly staff meeting agenda.
- Managed foreclosure mortgage documents to comply with foreclosure rules and regulations.
- Wrote recovery charge-off recommendations for bankruptcy and foreclosure loans.
- Supported a portfolio of FNMA/FHLMC, GNMA and FHA/VA loans either in default or imminent default.
- Focused on all workout options appropriate for borrowers, such as repayment plans,
special forbearance, modifications or other options offered by the investor.
- Managed a pipeline of 100 plus FHA/VA mortgage loans.
- Performed underwriting procedures.
- Screened borrowers' financial documents to determine compliance with HUD, the investors and FHA/VA guidelines for approval of mortgage modifications.